Monday, September 23, 2013

A Few of my Favourites...

Here are a few of my favourite websites. Check them out and tell me what you think!

Pinterest is a website that I find myself using a lot! It's great for finding ideas about almost anything. I encourage you to use this website to explore your own interests and perhaps even find ideas that you would be interested in incorporating into our classroom--I am open to suggestions!

Twitter is another website I have come to appreciate. Twitter allows you to "follow" and keep up to date with people and organizations that you are interested in. I find myself learning new things from Twitter everyday.

My love for books has resulted in Good Reads becoming one of my favourite websites as well. You can search for any book and it will give you a detailed description of it. The website also recommends books that you may be interested in according to how you rate other books that you have read.

No comments:

Post a Comment